- Bouquet of 40 Red Roses
- Cadbury Fruit & Nut Chocolates – 4 (38 grams each)
- Teddy Bear – 6 inches
- Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Box – 24 pcs.
- Butterscotch Cake – 500 grams
- The cake stand, cutlery and frill utilized in the picture are just for portrayal purposes. They are not conveyed with the cake.
- This cake is hand delivered in a good quality cardboard box.
- Due to government policies, non woven fabric which is used to wrap this bouquet will be substituted by paper wrapping in Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore
- Country of Origin: India
The picture showed is demonstrative in nature.
- Actual item might differ fit as a fiddle or plan according to the accessibility.
- Flowers might be conveyed in completely blossomed, semi-sprouted or bud stage.
- The picked conveyance time is a gauge and relies upon the accessibility of the item and the objective to which you need the item to be conveyed.
- Since blossoms and cakes are short-lived in nature, we endeavor conveyance of your request just a single time.
- The conveyance can’t be diverted to some other location.
- This item is hand conveyed and won’t be conveyed alongside messenger items. Sporadically, replacement of blossoms/flavors/plans is essential because of transitory or potentially local inaccessibility issues.
- When your flowers arrive, just trim the stems and add water. Re-cut 1-2” of the stems at a 45 degree angle.
- Use a clean vase and clean water.
- Remove the leaves below the waterline but do not remove all leaves along the stem length.
- Check the water level daily and replenish as needed.
- Don’t place flowers in direct sunlight or near any other source of excessive heat.
- All flowers benefit from a daily mist of water.
- Enjoy your flowers! Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
- Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
There are no reviews yet.